Our main administrative centre is close to the GMC in Manchester. We also have a London administrative centre. Conferences can be held in many towns and cities, and we stay in touch by post, email, telephone, videoconference, and face to face. Wherever you live we can handle your case. With modern technology you need no longer use a local non-specialist solicitor. Our highly specialist lawyers are some of the most experienced regulatory law lawyers in the country, with a track record of appearing in GMC/MPTS cases.
All correspondence in the first instance should be sent to our Manchester or London offices.
Please note that we do not accept post sent by DX Secure. Call us for our normal DX address details.
- Our main office is adjacent to the General Medical Council offices in Manchester. Our address in Manchester is: Doctors Defence Service, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 5AN. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739.
- Our Bristol annexe is based close to Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739.
- Our Leeds annexe is centrally located on Great George Street, close to the Leeds General Infirmary (LGI) and the courts. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739.
- Our London office is based in East London, only 15 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station. Our London address is: Doctors Defence Service, 13 Halstead Road, Wanstead, London, E11 2AY. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739.
- Our annexe in Birmingham is close to Birmingham New Street. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739
- Our annexe in Leicester is based close to the Town Hall. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739
- Our annexe in Scotland is close to Edinburgh Waverley Station. We cover all Scottish GMC cases wherever they are held, whether it is Manchester, London or Edinburgh. FTP regulations have national effect. Call us on 0800 10 88 739
- Our annexe in Cardiff is close to the railway station. Call us on: 0800 10 88 739
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Our annexe in Newcastle upon Tyne is close to Grey’s Monument. Call us on: 0800 10 66 739
- Our annexe in Telford is close to Ironbridge. Call us on: 0800 10 66 739
Call Doctors Defence Service in strict confidence, without obligation.